Thursday, December 25, 2008

ME ALONE



Frustrating in beginning now its habit to be alone now it’s frustrating not to be alone
Make me uncomfortable
Transform into a new character
Live my life with my self like me alone in this crowd, like a born baby doesn’t know where he is now!

Its addiction being alone
Its addiction being absent in the crowd
Its addiction to find someone in the sky
Its addiction to find limits of pain
Its addiction to run after every attractive thing
Its addiction to find truth in a lie
Its addiction to think where I m, where to go

As me alone I don’t know
Would I finish my life in this crowded street?
Would I finish my thoughts with them?
Would I live my life along with time or time would be faster than me?
Would I get freezed with my thoughts or thoughts would freeze me?
Would this world ever understand me or
Would I have ended myself unrecognized?
Am I ending my life with myself alone?
Me alone,
I need to change my thoughts
I need to change my life
I need to change my destiny
I need to start my life again
And I want to born again with the new face with the new character …..

……. Not ended by dabz

No comments: