Saturday, November 8, 2008

FUNNY DREAM MOMENT


We watch dreams, we forget dreams, we miss dreams ….. but wat r dreams
From where they come? how they come? ……. I dnt knw bt one thing z I love dreams
Mny knd of dreams I hav seen, day dreams night dreams horror ect.
I lov all my dreams cos they put me in a kind of imaginary world whre I can do anything… everyone over there z jst made fr me … n I make them in a manner I wnt to..
Wat I wnt to do with them I do… great na ….
Last night I saw myself laying with a beauty. my wife it was …. Great m in college next day exam… funnily I was laying on bed with my wife ….. she touched me I touched her ..she kissed me I kissed …. I just forgot what gonna be happened in nxt few moment … bt these things made me so anxious…that hw could this be possible …lol this is the frst day of my married life …. Everywhere flowers… aroma f love jst around me…. like, that was a suhal raat kind f night I wasn’t surprise cos I didn’t know. Where actually I was right nw , one thing I knw it’s a place where I come so often…..
Light off …. A dark till the end f night in the morning first ray of sun scattered frm window came on my face … my first sight was her cute face smiling…. she asked hey hws night … I said dnt u know …. Hey tell na … magical ….same here, wana coffee … u ll make for me … swthrt I alrdy made… she comes near to me to giv coffee … I jst hold her hand n ask can I kiss u … yeh swthrt anything for u …. I jst about to kiss her …she said Nt now pehle office jao pls … I said no aaj nahi mood nahi hai ….. jao na pls …..
A sweet voice turns into a hard one
Oyee uthh exam dene nahi jaanna … in semiconscious state aaj nahi……. Nahi aaj nahi jaana bola na pls aaj mai ghar par hi rahunga
Suddenly ek ajjeeb si cheez sar pe lagi I upened my eyes wat I saw ….. my mom is scolding me.. abe exam dene ka mann nahi tha to do din se kya kitabo se machhhar mar raha tha…..
Ooo yaar whole day I kept laughing without any reason really that was a osmn night of my life …..
FUNNY MOMENT BY DABZZZZ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wat a dream u had seen buddy...... quite funny in reading !!!!!!