Sunday, November 2, 2008

LOVE IS FULL OF PAIN


There are times in life
Where love can find a heart
Diving deep inside
Knowing where to start
It takes the entire body
Like a disease uncontrolled
It rules the mind
When it starts to unfold
It knows where to touch
And exactly what to feel
Leaving behind confusion
Not knowing what is real
You can't fight the feeling
You wish it away
It scares you so much
But you want it to stay
You don't know what to do
Your heart is being torn
You have wanted it so much
Your afraid it will mourn
The person of your dreams
Causes confusion to abound
No greater feeling
Can ever be found
You want her in your arms
But that is asking too much
Since she don't really want you
You want to feel her touch
You can tell she drifts away
Every time you speak
You can watch her walk away
Though she is whom you seek
It doesn't matter what you say
And no matter what you feel
You know you can't have her
Though what you feel is real
She is burned in your heart
Forever to have touched
Deep inside your mind
You still want her so much
You have to let go
Of this lady you adore
For she doesn't want your love
Or you anymore
Your pain will not stop
No matter how hard you try
You know she doesn't want you
It makes you want to die
In love there is pain
So much you can't hide
You begin to hate the love
Which you keep hidden inside
But you will learn to love
And someday it will be true
But to the girl I love now
I only wanted you
It hurts these words I say
But that is how life goes
No longer will I bother
To let my love for you show
To those that don't know
I wont tell who she is
But I want her love with me
Her love I will truly miss

No comments: